Private Yoga Classes
1:1 and Small Group Yoga
If you'd like to experience yoga in the private setting of your own home or space, please contact Sam to discuss your requirements.
Some reasons why people may choose a private yoga class are:
- To build confidence and help transition into a group class
- To focus on personal pose alignment
- To work on poses that are particularly challenging
- To find a personal yoga routine to help with sleep, headaches etc
- To focus on surrendering and letting go
- To practice meditation
- For greater convenience - at a time to suit you
Any many more, everyone is unique with different personal needs - I'd be happy to discuss those with you.
Private class fees:
- £45, 60 minutes for one person (including travel within a 5 mile radius from Mickleover)
- £60, 90 minutes for one person (including travel within a 5 mile radius from Mickleover)
- Add £10 for every additional person (60 mins), £12 (90 mins)
- Block book 4 classes and receive a 10% discount - £162 (60 mins) and £216 (90 mins)
Please note that Sam is not yet trained in pre and post-natal yoga and therefore would advise you to find a specialist in this area.
Please contact Sam to discuss your needs.